This hand knitted monochrome rabbit is the perfect size for little hands. Her fur is made from the finest and softest alpaca wool so she's the ideal newborn gift too.
All Main Sauvage toys are knitted by a Bolivian Fair Trade Cooperative with super soft yarns made by local alpaca breeders in the Bolivian highlands. The production of these toys helps to support local communities and maintain valuable skills.
- 23cm tall from feet to ears
- 100% baby alpaca, polypropyl filling
- CE certified
- eco friendly dyes, baby safe
- machine washable on a delicate wool cycle at 30°C
- prefers a cold water hand wash in mild detergent
- dry naturally on a flat surface